|Department||:||MACS-Agharkar Research Institute (ARI) Pune|
|Last Date||:||25 September 2014|
|Total Vacancies||:||7 Posts|
|MACS-AGHARKAR RESEARCH INSTITUTE (An Autonomous Institute of Dept. of Science & Technology, Govt. of India) G.G.AGARKAR ROAD, PUNE - 411004
Post Name : Senior Library & Information Assistant
Vacancies : 1
Age Limit : 30 years
Salary Scale : PB-2 Rs.9300-34800 + GP Rs.4200/-
Educational Qualification : Degree of a recognized University or equivalent, Bachelor\'s degree or equivalent Diploma in Library Science of a recognized University/ Institution, professional experience in a library with good standing or certificate in computer applications from a recognized University or Institute or equivalent.
Post Name : Technical Assistant A
Vacancies : 2
Age Limit : 28 years
Salary Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.2800/-
Educational Qualification : (a) 1st class bachelor degree in any area of Life Sciences OR Physics and (b) one year laboratory experience. Desirable - Experience in Electron Microscopy or Confocal Microscopy.
Post Name : Technician A / Lab Asst A
Vacancies : 3
Age Limit : 25 years
Salary Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + GP Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification : (a) SSC/10th Standard with 50% marks and ITI Certificate of 2 years duration or equivalent OR (b) SSC with 3 years experience OR (c)HSC with 2 years experience. Desirable - Diploma in Electronics or job experience in maintenance and handling of sophisticated laboratory equipment\'s.
Post Name : Driver Ordinary Grade
Vacancies : 1
Age Limit : 28 years
Salary Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200/- + GP Rs.1900/-
Educational Qualification : 8th Standard passed with valid driving license (for both light and heavy vehicles) and 5 years experience in routine repairs and maintenance of vehicles.
Application Fee :
Rs.100/- for the post of Sr. Lib. & Inf. Assistant and Rs.50/- for other posts, payable only by Demand Draft, in favor of ARI, Pune. SC & ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
General Condition :
1. Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC & 5 years SC, ST & Employees working in Govt./Semi Govt./Autonomous Bodies, applying through proper channel. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experienced candidates.
2. Candidates fulfilling above conditions may apply in the prescribed format available on the Institute\'s website ((hard copy) http://www.aripune.org., with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size photographs and application fees of Rs.100/- for the post of Sr. Lib. & Inf. Assistant and Rs.50/- for other posts, payable only by Demand Draft, in favor of ARI, Pune, super scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF \" \", before 25.09.2014.
3. SC & ST candidates are exempted for payment of application fee.
4. Please do not attach separate CV with prescribed application form.
5. The Institute has reserves the right to cancel the recruitment of few or all posts at any stage without assigning any reason.
6. Canvassing in any form and/or bringing in any influence political or otherwise will be treated as a disqualification for the post.
7. Applications received after the last date or received incomplete in any respect are liable to be summarily rejected. Institute shall not responsible for any delay on the part of postal department for delivery of applications even if posted before the last date. No representation against such rejection will be entertained.
8. The prescribed essential qualifications are a bare minimum and mere possession of the same will not entitle the candidate to be called for interview. In case number of applications received in response to an advertisement is large, it may not be convenient or possible for the Institute to interview all the candidates. The Institute may restrict the number of candidates to be called for interview to a reasonable limit, on the basis of qualifications and experience higher than the minimum prescribed in the advertisement.
9. Interim enquiries will not be responded.
10. In case of non-availability of suitable qualified candidate, Institute may consider available candidate/s for offering lower grade post.
How To Apply :
Eligible Candidates may apply in the prescribed format with self-attested copies of qualifications, certificates, Caste Certificate issued by competent authority and Passport size photographs and application fees. The post cover super scribed on cover APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF \"_____\" on or before 25 September 2014.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theAgharkar Research Institute (ARI Pune) post of Senior Library, Information Assistant, Technical Assistant, Technician in September 2014 is mentioned above
Official website : http://www.aripune.org/