BPCL is a Fortune 500, leading Navratna Public Sector Company in the exciting and dynamic energy sector engaged in Refining, Marketing and Distribution of Petroleum products and in exploration of Oil / Gas. BPCL group achieved a Gross Revenue of Rs. 2,58,731.09 cr from Operations for the year 2014-15. As one of India\'s largest corporations, BPCL offers you a lifetime of personal and professional development. With BPCL, you have the opportunity to flourish, explore your strengths and gain the experience to move ahead. At BPCL, we believe in providing not only a job with competitive salary but also in taking efforts to go the extra mile to provide an experience called life! A combination of unmatched benefits and opportunities for personal development & the prospects is provided at BPCL to hone your talent.
Post Name : Chemical Engineers
Age Limit : 40 Years
Salary Scale : 12 lakh to 20 lakh (approx) per annum
Experience : 3 to 12 Years Experience
Educational Qualification : First-Class Bachelors Degree (B.E / B.Tech) in Chemical Engineering (Four year full time course) Candidates scoring minimum 60% in the Final Degree Examination (Relaxed to 50% to SC/ST/PWD category candidates) only are eligible to apply.
Selection Process : Shortlisted candidates will be called for Written Test and / or Interview.
SELECTION METHODOLOGY : After scrutiny of applications and resumes, shortlisted candidates will be called for a written test and / or personal interview/s. Candidates short-listed in personal interview/s will be required to undergo a medical examination. The final selection / Offer of Employment depends upon the candidate\'s performance in the Personal Interview and medical fitness as determined by BPCL-designated Physicians and is also subject to fulfillment of other eligibility criteria as applicable. Candidates would have to qualify through each stage of the selection process before being considered for final selection. Please note that participation in the various stages of recruitment i.e. Written Test and / or Group Discussion, Personal Interview, psychometric or any other tests, pre-employment medical examination etc. does not confer any right to an individual for employment with BPCL.
TRAINING & PLACEMENT: Selected candidates would normally be on Probation for one year (Extendable in case of unsatisfactory performance) and on successful completion of the probationary period, would be confirmed in the respective business unit / entity.
Selected candidates would initially be posted in Kochi Refinery : However, their services are transferable and they may be posted across the country in any of the refineries / businesses / locations or offices including joint ventures & subsidiary companies of BPCL currently in existence and any establishments that may be set up in the future, besides roles on deputation to other organizations.
General Instructions :
1. Only Indian Nationals are eligible to apply.
2. Candidates must have an active e-mail id, which must remain valid for at least the next one year. All future communication with the candidates will take place through e-mail only.
3. Candidates should have relevant documents like percentage of marks obtained in the degree examination, degree certificate, date of birth, caste/disability certificate (as applicable), e-mail id etc. readily available with them before they commence the ONLINE application process. This information would be required at the time of filling in the ONLINE application.
4. Candidates presently employed in Central/ State Government, Autonomous bodies and PSUs must submit a \'No Objection Certificate\' from their employer at the time of GD / PI, failing which they will not be allowed to appear for the selection process.
5. Candidates not found to be meeting the prescribed eligibility criteria would be rejected at any stage of the selection process.
6. BPCL reserves the right to cancel / restrict / enlarge / modify / alter the recruitment process, if the need so arises, without issuing any further notice or assigning any reason thereafter.
7. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Mumbai.
8. While applying for the above post, candidate must ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above, as on the specified dates and the particulars furnished are correct in all respects. In case it is detected at any stage of recruitment / selection that the candidate does not fulfil the eligibility norms and / or that he / she has furnished any incorrect / false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will automatically stand cancelled. If any of the above shortcoming(s) is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated without any Notice, as the appointment would be deemed to be void ab initio.
9. If any candidate attempts to use external influence for facilitating his/her selection, it would result in automatic cancellation of his/her candidature.
How to Apply : Interested and eligible candidates may apply online from 27 April 2016 to 26 May 2016.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theBharat Petroleum Corporation Limited (BPCL) post of Chemical Engineers in May 2016 is mentioned above
Official website : https://bharatpetroleum.com/
Click Here For More Details.
Click here for online apply.