Post Name : COMBINED COMPETITIVE (MAIN) EXAMINATION,
Age Limit : 21 Years - 35 Years
Total Vacancies : 99
Salary Scale : 9300-34800+4800 (Grade pay)
Educational Qualifications :
1.should have qualified the Combined Competitive (Preliminary) Examination, 2013.
2. must be a permanent resident of J&K State; and Page 3 of 9
3. must hold a Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University in India or from a Foreign University declared by Government in consultation with the Commission to be equivalent to a degree of a recognized University.
How to Apply:
1. Since the Application Forms are is to be electronically scanned, due care should be taken to fill up the Application Form neatly and correctly. (while filling up the Application Form, please refer to detailed instructions given in the instruction sheet).
2. The candidates are required to submit the Application Forms complete in all respects. Photograph, duly attested, should be pasted (Not Stapled in any case) at the space provided in the Application Form.
3. A photocopy of the original form should also be submitted along with documents/testimonials. No document shall be attached with the Original Applications.
4. The candidate should also fill up the data/information at relevant spaces of the Acknowledgment Card along with his Form Number and name of the examination
5. In case of Application Form submitted by post, the Acknowledgement Card should bear postage stamps of Rs. 5/-.
The Candidates seeking admission to the Main Examination can obtain the prescribed Application Forms, instructions for filling the Application Forms, acknowledgement cards and envelopes for submitting the Application Forms, from the offices of J&K Public Service Commission, Resham Ghar Colony, Bakshi Nagar, Jammu and Polo Ground, Srinagar, on payment of Rs. 510/- and Rs. 260/- respectively in respect of OM candidates and Reserved Category candidates respectively on cash payment to be deposited in the J&K Bank Counters operating at the offices of the Commission at Jammu and Srinagar. The amount payable should include Rs.100/- as cost of the form and Rs.10/- service charges of the J&K Bank. • The candidates are advised to bring with them Roll No Slip/Admit Card of Preliminary Examination, as proof of their identification for obtaining Application Forms.
Official website : http://www.jkpsc.nic.in
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of the JAMMU AND KASHMIR PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION post of Combined Competitive in October 2013 is mentioned above
Click Here For More Details.