|Department||:||DELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD (DMRC)|
|Last Date||:||15 April 2014|
|Total Vacancies||:||1195 Posts|
|Post Name : Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO)
Vacancies : 98 Posts
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/Electronics or equivalent or BSC Hons (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Post Name : Customer Relation Assistant (CRA)
Vacancies : 234 Posts
Education Qualification : Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
Post Name : Jr. Engineer (Electrical)
Vacancies : 89 Posts
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Post Name : Jr. Engineer (Electronics)
Vacancies : 136 Posts
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Post Name : Jr. Engineer (Mechanical)
Vacancies : 35 Posts
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Post Name : Jr. Engineer (Civil)
Vacancies : 32 Posts
Education Qualification : Three years Engineering Diploma in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
Post Name : Maintainer
Vacancies : 570 Posts
Education Qualification : ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade
How to apply :
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link \"Career\".
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled \"DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014\".
5. He/she may thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates are required to click the link \"generation of the BANK CHALLAN\" (fee payment voucher) and enter necessary details like Name, Date of Birth, Mobile No. and Amount.
7. A bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
8. The Bank Challan will be generated only upto 13/04/2014 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of advertisement.
9. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st
copy – Bank Copy, 2nd
copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd
copy – DMRC‟s Copy).
Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para \"Payment of application fee\") per post in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique \"Bank Reference Number\" in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate‟s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC‟s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the \"Candidate‟s Copy\" and \"DMRC Copy\" from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee. If selected for Psycho Test/Interview, candidate will have to show the original copy of the challan meant for the candidate.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 13/03/2014 to 15/04/2014 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker\'s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted,towards application fee.
10. Candidates are now ready to apply Online by re-visiting the career link i.e. \"DMRC/OM/HR/I/2014\" on DMRC‟s website www.delhimetrorail.com and by going to sub link titled \"Apply Online\" and follow the instructions given therein carefully for Online Registration.
11. The Online registration will remain active from 18.00 hrs of 11/03/2014 to 23.59 hrs of 15/04/2014 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
12. Select the post applied and fill in the requisite details in the online application format. All the fields in the online application format should be filled up carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
13. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No. and generate a Registration Slip, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
i) Candidates are advised to take 2 (two) print outs of the Registration slip. One copy of registration slip, duly filled, should be sent to us and the other copy should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
ii) Paste his/her recent passport size colored photograph (3.5 cm X 3.5 cm) at appropriate place.
iii) Put his/her signature, in blue ink only, at the allocated place and put his/her left thumb impression on the relevant space allocated in the Registration slip. The thumb impression must be clear and complete. Ridges of the thumb impression must be clearly visible.
iv) Fill in the declaration given on the registration slip in your own handwriting. Handwriting should be in free flow and not in capital letters.
v) Candidates must ensure that the photograph must in be colour, not more than 03 months old from the date of the publication of this notification and it should be of good quality with fine print. Applications with mutilated or deformed photographs will summarily be rejected by DMRC. The other copy of the registration slip should be kept with the candidate for future reference.
15. Documents to be sent with the duly filled registration slip (as explained in para 14) :
i) Original copy of the system generated challan meant for DMRC.
ii) Candidates belonging to SC/ST categories must attach an attested copy of their SC/ST certificates with the registration slip. OBC candidates (central list) are also required to attach the attested copy of their certificate.
16. The candidate will now send one copy of \"Registration Slip\" duly completed as explained above so as to reach the address given hereunder latest by 22/04/2014, positively via Ordinary Post only. Candidates must ensure that their duly filled applications reach the under mentioned address by 22/04/2014 at the following address:
DMRC LIMITED, POST BAG No. 9 LODHI ROAD POST OFFICE NEW DELHI- 110003
In case of non receipt of filled in registration slips by post, the candidature will not be acceptable. A sub- link will be provided, after the closing date for receipt of applications by post, wherein a candidate can track the status of his/her submitted applications.
17 The envelope should be properly sealed and super scribed with
a. Name of the post & post code. and
b. Category – UR/OBC/SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen (as the case may be).
Imp: one envelop should carry only one application only.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theDELHI METRO RAIL CORPORATION LTD (DMRC) post of Station Controller, Train Operator, CRA, Engineer, Maintainer in March 2014 is mentioned above
Official website : http://www.delhimetrorail.com/