Post Name : Scientist 'F'
Age Limit : 20- 50 Years
Vacancies : 01 Posts
Salary Scale : 37,400 - 67,000 GP:8900
Educational Qualification : First Class Maters degree in relevent Natural / social sciences (or) First class degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or equivalent.
Minimun 12 years practical experience in the field of the remote sensing and GIS relating to coastal & marine aspects and field survery
Other details will be available at: http://www.ncscm.org/sites/default/files/NCSCM-Final-Advertisement.pdf General Conditions:
1. Deputation is applicable only for positions with grade pay 8700 and above.
2. Age as on the last date of application receipt would be considered for the purpose of upper age limit computation.
3. Age limit is relaxable by 3 years for OBC and 5 years for SC & ST Candidates and for employees from Government/ Semi Government/ Autonomous Bodies of Government applying through Proper Channel, subject to fulfillment of all conditions and concessions prescribed by Government of India from time to time. Further age relaxation may be considered in case of exceptionally deserving and highly experien ced candidates
4. For claiming reservation under OBC, a certificate of Non - Creamy Layer from the specified authorities should be obtained and enclosed with the application
5. The committee may consider selecting any outstanding and academically deserving candidate for a higher position, based exclusively on research accomplishments in national and international institutions and academic merit and not on the desired qualification or pay band
6. Fixation of higher pay will be considered by the selection committee for persons with extraordinary qualifications and experience
7. A candidate can apply for a maximum of two positions and should submit separate applications for each post. The selection committee will disqualify if more than two applications are received from the same candidate
8. Candidates will have to produce the proof of details furnished in their applications, in original, as and when required
9. Number of years of experience will be counted after the year of award of the qualifying degree. First class means as specified in the qualifying degree certificate
10. Weight for higher educational qualification, where relevant to the position and the thematic area of qualification for lateral requirement for any of the positions shall be equated as equivalent research or professional experience, and shall be as follows: (i) Post - Graduate Degree in Engineering or Technology - equivalent to two years of research or professional experience; (ii) Doctorate Degree in Natural or Social Sciences - equivalent to three years of research or professional experience; (iii) Doctorate Degree in Engineering or Technology - equivalent to four years of research or professional experience.
11. The selection process is through personal interview and for positions where large numbers of applications are received, if need be, additionally a trade test will be conducted
12. The place of posting will be in Chennai or at any other location in India as required
13. Applicants working in Central / State Government departments / Autonomous Institutions of Central / State Governments should send their applications through proper channel and produce No Objection Certificate at the time of interview.
14. Applications without attested copies of relevant certificates , and without photograph will be summarily rejected
How to apply: Applications should be submitted on line in the prescribed format in the NCSCM website ( http://www.ncscm.org) and the hard copy of PDF version of the submitted application along with attested copies of pertinent certificates etc should be sent by post. Last date for submission of hard copy before 5.30 pm on 15.04.2014. The last date for submission of applications fromAssam, Meghalaya, Arunachal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim,Ladakh Division of Jammu and Kashmir State, Himachal Pradesh, Andaman and Nicobar Islands and Lakshdweep) is before 5.30 pm on 30.4.2014
Application fee: General candidates have to pay Rs. 400/- and other reserved candidates need to pay Rs. 200/-
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theNational Center for Sustainable Coastal Management (NCSCM) post of Scientific, Technical and Administrative Posts in March 2014 is mentioned above
Official website : http://www.ncscm.org/
Click Here For More Details.