Post Name : Web Developer
Educational Qualification & Experience : MCA / BE/B.Tech (IT) Relevant Work + 2-3 Years Experience.
Hardware Skills :
1) 2-3 years of working experience in managing Call Centre IT Infrastructure / software administration, PRI line functioning and troubleshooting.
2) Management of the NCH Call centre Software, Dialer system, Database ,Web Server and Installation of PRI Lines, Public IP / Server management etc.
3) Maintenance of IT Infrastructure hardware and Software resources, LAN, WAN, Public IP/WiFi system etc.
4) Vendor management for Procurement of Server/PCs/ laptops / networking devices, Software antivirus, licenses/renewals/upgradation etc.
5) Liaison with Delhi University and Ministry officials in IT infrastructure enhancements etc.
Software Skills :
1) 2-3 years of working experience in Web Designing & Development.
3) Exposure to Photoshop and Dreamweaver.
4) Knowledge of SEO & content management and Open Sources, API Integration
5) Accountable for Developement/customisation and implementation of call centre application software solution and utilities/web services/applications developement and mobile platform and e-commerce applications, development etc.
6) Management of NCH Complaint Handling and Management System, Development and Implementation of the NCH Mobile App Software along with partners.
7) Preparation of Tender documents /technical operational Manual and Design Documents, SRS, creation and execution of test plan, test cases for functional/unit testing etc.
8) Management of the NCH website http://www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in & Bi-Lingual monthly e-Newsletter - Consumer Velocity, bulk mailing, e- mail and SMS server management.
9) Knowledge of Integration of Payment gateway
10) Social networking sites like Face book, Twitter, YouTube integration etc.
How To Apply : Eligible persons E-Mail your profile clearly mentioning your contact number, current CTC and earliest joining time to email@example.com by 31 December 2013.
About NCH : NCH, a public Service Project of University of Delhi and part of the Jago Grahak Jago campaign of the Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theNational Consumer Helpline (NCH) post of Web Developer in December 2013 is mentioned above
Official website : http://www.nationalconsumerhelpline.in/
Click Here For More Details.