|Department||:||Cosmic Ray Laboratory, Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) Udhagamandalam (Ooty) (Tamil Nadu)|
|Last Date||:||23 May 2014|
|Total Vacancies||:||2 Posts|
|Post Name : LABORATORY ASSISTANT (B)
Vacancies : 1 (UR)
Age Limit : Below 28 Years
Salary Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay : Rs.2000/- ; TME : Rs.19,166/-
Educational Qualification :
(1) S.S.C. or equivalent with ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical with two years experience. (OR) ITI i.e. National Trade Certificate (NTC) with 60% marks awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical and National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) in the trade of Electronics or Electrical with one year experience.
(2) Experience - Should have experience in handling of particle detectors and electronics equipment after passing the trade course.
(3) Desirable - Diploma holders in any branch of Electrical or Electronics Engineering with a minimum of 60% marks may also apply.
Post Name : WORK ASSISTANT
Vacancies : 1 (OBC)
Age Limit : Below 31 Years
Salary Scale : PB-1 Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay : Rs.1800/- ; TME : Rs.16,100/-
Educational Qualification :
(1) Training Institute (ITI) pass certificate from a recognized Institute in the civil trade.
(2) Experience - Minimum one year of experience in civil works.
(3) Desirable - Applicants with diploma in civil engineering including those passing out during academic year 2013-14 may also apply.
Application format : (1) Advertisement Number. (2) Name & Serial Number of the post. (3) Name of the applicant. (4) (a) Date of birth (attach photocopy of certificate). (b) Age as on January 1, 2014. (5) Nationality. (6) Whether belonging to SC/ST/OBC (attach photocopy of certificate). (7) Disability (attach photocopy of certificate). (8) Permanent address. (9) Address for correspondence. (10) Telephone numbers for contact. (a) Landline (b) Mobile. (11) Email address. (12) Qualifications (attach photocopies of all certificates and mark lists of all semesters/years). (13) Experience with details of organization, post held, scale of pay, basic pay (attach photocopies of certificates). (14) Names & addresses of two referees (attach certificates). (15) Have you at any time been called for interview in the Institute? If so, give details. (16) Signature of the candidate.
How To Apply : Completed Applications (Prescribed Format) along with copies of relevant certificates/testimonials in the following format and superscribing the post applied for & Serial Number of the post on the envelope should reach \"The Scientist-in-Charge, Cosmic Ray Laboratory, Raj Bhavan, Udhagamandalam (Ooty), PIN-643 001, Tamil Nadu\" on or before 23 May 2014.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theTata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) post of LABORATORY ASSISTANT, WORK ASSISTANT in May 2014 is mentioned above
Official website : http://www.tifr.res.in/