OFFICE OF THE INSPECTOR GENERAL OF POLICE, CRPF, MADHYA PRADESH SECTOR, BANGRASIA, BHOPAL (MADHYA PRADESH)
RECRUITMENT OF CT(TECHNICAL/TRADESMEN) (MALE / FEMALE) IN C.R.P.F.
Applications in prescribed format are invited from MALE / FEMALE Indian Citizens ordinarily resident of the States of West Bengal, Bihar, Jharkhand, Odisha, Uttar Pradesh, Uttrakhand and Madhya Pradesh to FILL UP the vacancies in the rank of Constable (Technical/Tradesmen) i.e., Driver / Fitter / Bugler / Tailor / Brass Band / Pipe Band/ Cobbler / Carpenter / Gardener / Painter / Cook / Water Carrier / Safai Karmachari / Barber / Washer Men in Central Reserve Police Force for the year 2014-15 and vacancies arised due to normal wastage upto 31/03/2014.
Post Name : Technical & Tradesmen Constable
Vacancies : 813 Posts
Age Limit : 18 years – 23 years
Salary Scale : RS 5200 - 20200 + Grade Pay 2000 + other allowances
Educational Qualifications : The candidate must have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination from a Board or University recognised by Central or State Government.
Technical Qualification :
i) For post of Constable(Fitter), candidates must possess either 2 year ITI Diploma Certificate in Mechanic Motor Vehicle issued by National Council for Vocational Training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour which is an apex body Or Diploma in Automobile issued by All India Council for Technical Education(AICTE) approved by Ministry of Human Resource Development, which is an apex body. Further for post of Constable (Fitter) the candidates should have one year experience. However, wards of CRPF personnel who have undergone training in ITIs run by CRPF are exempted from one year practical experience.
ii) For post of CT(Driver), candidates should possess "Transport Vehicle" driving licence and pass the driving test at the time of recruitment.
iii) For post of CT(Bugler/ Tailor/ Cobbler/ Carpenter/ Gardener/ Painter/ Pipe Band/ Brass Band/ Cook/ Water Carrier/Safai Karmachari / Barber/ Washerman/Woman & Hair Dresser), candidates should be having good working knowledge of trade in which he/she wishes to be enlisted.
iv) Candidates should qualify trade test at the time of recruitment process.
SERVICE CONDITIONS :
i) Candidates selected for appointment are liable to serve any where within as well as out side the territory of India.
ii) All the posts are combatised and purely temporary but likely to continue. The selected candidates are liable to be posted anywhere in India or outside India and the service has all India liability.
iii) New Contributory Pension scheme to Central Govt. employees, which has come into effect w.e.f. 01/01/2004, will be applicable to all selected candidates.
iv) Wards of serving CRPF personnel, who are residing with their parents may apply either from their home State or from the State in which their father/ mother is posted/ deployed at the time of recruitment. To avail this concession, at the time of recruitment process (Stage-I) they will have to submit certificate from the Head of Office of the serving Force personnel.
MERIT LIST :
i) Merit list will be prepared solely on the basis of marks secured in the written examination for those who qualify Stage-III trade test.
ii) Final selection of candidates will be in order of merit in each category on the basis of written test marks whereas other tests are only qualifying in nature.
iii) In case of tie in marks, the merit list will be prepared in the following order :-
a) Older Age : The candidates with older age shall be higher in merit list. b) Alphabetical Order : The candidates whose name comes first in alphabetical order (English) shall be kept higher in the merit list.
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Eligible and desirous candidates, who fulfill above eligibility conditions, may send their application in the prescribed proforma (in Appendix-A) duly typed or neatly hand written and filled up in all respects on full-scap paper, affixing latest passport size photograph duly attested on the application at the space prescribed for the purpose)
2. The candidate should report at Recruitment Centres on the date and time (will be intimated to candidates through call letters to be issued by State-wise Application Receiving Centres) at their own expenses and no TA/DA will be admissible to any one. They have to make their own arrangement to stay during recruitment which may continue for 10-12 days from date of reporting.
3) The candidate should bring following certificates/documents in original with 4 passport size photographs :-
(a) Matriculation certificate issued by recognized Board as documentary evidence in support of education and date of birth.
(b) Candidates appearing for the post of Constable/Fitter should possess two years ITI diploma certificate in "MECHANIC MOTOR VEHICLE" issued by National Council for Vocational training approved by DGET, Ministry of Labour which is an apex body.
(c) Candidates appearing for the post of Ct/Driver should possess a valid Transport Driving License (T.V.) issued by the competent authority as per norms prescribed in Motor Vehicle Act.
(d) Discharge certificate (in case of Ex-Service men)
(e) SC/ST/OBC Candidates should bring their original caste certificates (issued by revenue officer not below the rank of Tehsildar) i.e by Tehsildar/ SDO/ SDM/ADM /DM/ Collector /Dy. Collector). SC/ST candidates should produce Caste certificate as per proforma given in Appendix-'B' and OBC candidates should produce caste certificate as per proforma given in Appendix-'C'.
(f) Hillman or tribesmen certificate which should be on the format as prescribed in Apendix-'D' (if belonging to any of the category and desired to avail relaxation in height and chest as prescribed for such category).
(g) Other certificates in support of additional qualification i.e. NCC/Scout & guides/ sports/ proficiency in computer if any.
(h) No objection certificate in case of persons serving in Govt. Departments/Semi Government Departments /Undertakings etc.
(i) Domicile certificate of the State, candidate belongs.
(j) To avail facility of reserve seats for minority, candidates belonging to minority in OBC category must produce certificate issued by competent authority regarding belonging to minority community.
4) The candidates can apply for only one trade. The written/ trade test will be conducted for the applied trade post. In the cases where candidate applied for more than one trade/post, he will be considered for only one trade/ post.
5) The department will not be responsible for any compensation or claim due to accident / injury /damage if any, sustained during the course of the recruitment tests.
6) Canvassing in any form or bringing influence will not be permitted and candidates found canvassing will be disqualified for the post.
7) The Selection of candidates will be subject to fitness in the chest X – Ray test and pathological tests.
8) Qualifying in all tests does not guarantee appointment, as the offer of appointment will be made only according to availability of vacancies at the relevant time from the merit list in the order of seniority of the candidates in each category/ trades.
9) The candidate so appointed in the Force and subsequently seeking resignation/discharge as per rules, shall be required to refund to the Govt. a sum equal to three months pay and allowances or cost of training imparted to him, whichever is higher.
10) Selected candidates on their appointment in CRPF will be governed by the CRPF Act 1949, CRPF Rules 1955 and other Central Government Rules and regulations as applicable from time to time.
11) The selected candidates will have to undergo prescribed training for specific period at any place of training.
12) The Department has full right to make changes in or to cancel the recruitment process without assigning any reasons.
13) Since the vacancies released state-wise, the candidates allowed for selection on production of Domicile Certificate as enumerated in para-10(3) (i) above. No candidate of other States will be allowed for selection against the quota of above states.
14) The vacancies notified can be altered / changed / increased / decreased due to administrative reasons.
15) Decision of the Recruitment Board shall be final in the conduct of the recruitment.
How to Apply : Download the application format and send to advertisement Respective addresses.
Official website : http://crpf.nic.in/ (Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Jobs)
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of the Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) post of Technical & Tradesmen Constable in October 2013 is mentioned above
Click Here For More Details.