Post Name : BHEL, Bhopal one of the Manufacturing Units of BHEL, a Maharatna Company requires Engineering Graduates (B.E./B.Tech.) and Diploma holders of MP Domicile, to be engaged as Apprentices for a period of 01 year
Age Limit : 25 Years, Minimum age- 14 Years.
Relaxation in Upper age limit: - 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates.
- Additional 10 years for physically handicapped persons.
- Additional 5 years for wards of BHEL employee (spouse/son/daughter).
Salary Scale : Rs. 4000- Rs. 6000
Educational Qualifications : Bachelor's Degree (B.E./ B.Tech.) in Engineering for Graduate Apprentice in the relevant branch with Minimum aggregate of 70% marks for GEN/OBC and 60% marks for SC/ST from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Diploma in Engineering/ Office Management for Technician Apprentices in the relevant branch from Institute / University recognized by AICTE.
Note: Degree/Diploma acquired from Distance/ Correspondence education system is not eligible for the apprenticeship.
1. There will be relaxation in minimum marks for wards of BHEL Employees (son/daughter/spouse).
2. Candidates who have passed B.E./B.Tech./ Diploma before January 2011 are not eligible for Apprentice
training. Hence, such candidates need not to apply .
3. Candidates having 1 year post qualification experience or undergone Apprentices training for 1 year or more
are not eligible to apply as per Apprentices Act.
• 18.10.2013– Date for opening of lines for online submission of applications
• 09.11.2013– Date for closing of lines for online submission of applications.
• 16.11.2013- last date of receiving of copy of acknowledgement slip along with Attested copies of prescribed
documents at address “ Post Box No. 35, Piplani Post Office, BHEL Bhopal- 462022 (M.P.)”
HOW TO APPLY
1. Application submitted online will only be considered.
2. Eligible and interested candidates shall visit our Website:www.bhelbpl.co.in or www.bhelbhopal.
com/careers/index.html for viewing full advertisement, instructions for filing of online application and
other related information.
3. Candidates are advised to go through the ‘instructions for submission of online application” before
filling the online application.
4. After submission of online application, copy of online acknowledgement slip along with attested copies
of documents mentioned below shall be sent to :
“ Post Box No-35, Post office, Piplani, BHEL Bhopal - 462022(M.P.) ” so that it reaches by
16.11.2013. On Top of the envelope “Application for GGT/Diploma Apprentices 2013-14” should be
Official website : http://www.bhelbpl.co.in/
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of the Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited post of Technician in October 2013 is mentioned above