|Department||:||North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health & Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) Shillong|
|Last Date||:||27 May 2014|
|Total Vacancies||:||102 Posts|
|Post Name : SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS
Vacancies : 49 for various Departments
Age Limit : 33 Years
Salary Scale : Rs.18, 750/- + GP - Rs.6600/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules
Educational Qualification :
(1) Postgraduate degree or diploma in respective subject recognized by MCI after obtaining a medical qualification included in the Schedule - I & II of the 3rd Schedule of Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part - II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(2) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship/housemanship in a recognized hospital.
(3) Candidate must be registered with the State Medical Council/Medical Council of India.
(4) Desirable - Candidates having experience in the respective discipline/subject will be preferred.
Post Name : JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS
Vacancies : 53 for various Departments
Age Limit : 30 Years
Salary Scale : Rs.15, 600/- + GP - Rs.5, 400/- + NPA plus other allowances as admissible under rules
Educational Qualification :
(1) Medical qualification included in the Schedule -1 & II of the 3rd Schedule of the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 (persons possessing qualifications included in the part - II of the 3rd schedule should also fulfill the conditions specified in section 13 (B) of the Act).
(2) Satisfactory completion of the compulsory internship.
(3) Candidate must be registered with the Central/State Medical Council.
Age Relaxation : 5 Years for SC/ST and 03 Years for OBC (Non-creamy layers) candidates. Age relaxation for physically handicapped candidates will be provided as per Govt, of India Norms.
Selection Process : Walk in Interview (Held on 27/05/2014, and thereafter on every working Tuesday till 26 August 2014)
How To Apply :
Eligible candidates are requested to present themselves for registration at 10:00 AM in to 10:45 AM on 27 May 2014 (Tuesday) and thereafter on every working Tuesday till 26th August 2014 in the Administrative Block. They will have to fill in their particulars in the prescribed application format and enclosed all relevant documents duly attested viz DOB (10th Certificate) / MBBS / MD / MS / Diploma, MCI Registration & Caste certificate if any. Candidates are also instructed to bring all original documents for verification.
More details Such as Eligibility Criteria, Educational Qualification, Age Limit, Salary Scale, Pay Scale, Exam Date, Exam Center, Syllabus, Papers, Application Form, Apply Online, Selection Procedure, Application Status, Admit Card, Answer Key, Result, Recruitment, Vacancy and Job details of theNorth Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health And Medical Sciences (NEIGRIHMS) post of SENIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS, JUNIOR RESIDENT DOCTORS in May 2014 is mentioned above
Official website : http://neigrihms.nic.in/